The greater you expect things to be, the harder it is to deal with things that do not go your way! Having no expectations is one of the greatest lessons we can learn. This is not an easy concept to wrap your mind around. But what happens if you let go of the expectations? Are you ready to forget about what you think you want, and learn more about the endless possibilities that are available to you?
Here’s some tips on letting go of those expectations that you are carrying with you:
- Allow change to happen freely. All be itself.
- Let go of old ideas. It’s time to grasp new ones anyway.
- Embrace new ideas, no matter how different they are from yours. Learn that everyone can be right.
- Conflicting thoughts are not a threat. They can be a window of opportunity. Ask yourself “what can I learn?”
- Go into EVERY situation with an open mind. And this means every single one of them.
- Follow a new idea or opportunity where IT leads you, NOT where you want it to go. Do not form an expectation ahead of time.
- Take a new situation, one day at a time. Live in the moment with the new opportunities that are presented to you, just let them happen.
- Be available mentally, emotionally, spiritually for an approach that may be different than yours.
- Find the positive in EVERY situation that is presented to you. Why was this situation brought to me?
- Learn the lesson the Universe is tossing your way.
Try it today!