Here are some tips to follow:
- Realize it’s possible, instead of telling yourself why you can’t. Set your mind to knowing that you can do whatever your goal is successfully.
- Be grateful for your life, your gifts, and other people - every day. Set aside a few moments to thank your higher being for the beautiful life you have been given.
- Focus on what you have, not on what you haven’t. This is not so much material things, think the items that money has provided for you.
- Don’t compare yourself to others, be inspired by them. When you look at someone else’s life and accomplishments that you admire, begin to initiate some of their steps toward success in your own life.
- Ignore the negative people. Negative thoughts, actions, and attitudes breed more negativity.
- See bad things as a blessing in disguise. Try to figure out what you can learn from unpleasant experiences.
- Surround yourself by those who are positive. You become what you spend time with. Fill your life with positive and inspiring people.
- Complain less, smile more. Smiles and laughter become contagious. Smile at everyone you meet.
- Image that you’re already positive. This is a good way to bring more and more positive experiences into your life.
- Then become that person in your next act. Set your sites on being a positive role model to others. Then just do it.
- Focus on this last tip first, and you’ll have a much easier time with any other.
‘A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.’ ~Herm Albright